Drunk Driving and Legal Information
At The Law Offices of Thomas Baynton PLLC, we are dedicated to helping people throughout West Michigan understand their rights under Michigan law. If you are currently seeking information about the Michigan laws regarding drunk driving or other legal information, the following links may help. You can also call attorney Thomas Baynton today for a FREE Consultation. We believe all individuals have the right to proper legal representation and work to present the “whole truth” about your case.
- DataMaster Manufacturer – Visit the Webpage for the Maker of the Device Used to test your breath in Michigan.
- Breath Testing (DataMaster) Administrative Rules – Review the full text of the rules that apply to breath intoxication evidence.
- Blood/Urine Testing Administrative Rules – Review the full text of the rules that apply to blood and urine intoxication evidence.
- Michigan Department of State – Home of the Michigan Secretary of State
- Driver License Hearing Request Form – This is the form to request a review hearing after your license has been revoked for drunk driving.
- Michigan Law Library – An excellent site to research Michigan Law
- Criminal Defense Attorneys of Michigan
- State Appellate Defender Office